Welcome to Kountze Intermediate School Health Services
IMPORTANT INFORMATION UPDATES:
- All medication must be brought to the school by a parent of guardian, not the student.
- No medication will be administered without a signed consent form. It must be signed by a leagal parent or guardian.
- All prescription medications must be in a current prescription labled bottle with the correct name and dose of the medication to be given. Only 10 pills will be allowed at a time.
- If your child has Asthma, Allergies, or any other medical condition that requires certain medication such as inhalers or Epi-pens, I must have the order and medication by the first day of school.
- All inhalers and Epi-pens will be kept in the nurse’s office unless doctor’s orders say otherwise.
- Immunizations must be current to start the school year. If they are not current, the student will not be allowed to go to class until they are current.